Thursday, January 28, 2010

Off Of My Feet & Away From My Kitchen

I haven't cooked for a while now because over a week ago I had a miscarriage. I have been off of my feet and away from my kitchen for too long. A lot of our family and good friends helped our family by cleaning our home and bringing us meals. We've had so much food that my kids give me "gross" looks because they don't want to eat it anymore. I feel the same way. If I have to take another bite of leftover food I'm going to hurl. Even my husband is having a hard time eating so many leftovers. Don't get me wrong, we really appreciated it. It was just a lot to finish off. It made us feel like that kid in that commercial that said something like "...you eat the same thing, the same thing, the same thing...your tongue gets bored."

I'm back on my feet again and checking to see what ingredients I have on hand so I can cook again. I am also finished with school so I can actually have time to do the things that I want to do...like EAT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to your kitchen Gina. I've been cooking a TON and have found some simply delicious dishes. I'll have to give you the links. Apparently, getting recipes in my inbox daily gives me the inspiration to actually cook regularly.
    I'm glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete