Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Passion For Food
I have not posted any recipes for a long time because I lost my passion for food when I started feeling nauseous over everything. I found out at the end of September on the 30th that I was pregnant. In early October I felt disgusting especially toward the preparation of food. The thought of food was gross, unless it was already cooked and placed in front of me then it was fine. It took me a while to be able to really cook again. I lacked motivation to do much of anything. Then we hosted at our house for the holidays so it was crazy around here. Hopefully I can update more soon now that I'm back to mostly being me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for being pregnant! But BOO for not wanting to cook. I totally understand though...I was the same way. I never threw up, but nothing ever sounded good to me. Shawn hated the fact that I never had meals.
ReplyDeleteSo what does that make your due date?? June??
So excited for you and Steve.