This recipe is from Steve’s sister-in-law, Amy. You can choose to eat it plain, or on regular bread but I like it best on a croissant.
Ingredients:
4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
¼ cup mayonnaise
1-2 tsp dill weed (“you put your weed in there”)
5-6 stalks green onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
Directions:
Mix it all together and serve on croissants.
Gina’s Tips
Add garlic salt to taste instead of regular salt, in fact use garlic pepper.
By the way, there will be no mentioning of evil miracle whip on my blog—that’s a serious sin.
Ingredients:
4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
¼ cup mayonnaise
1-2 tsp dill weed (“you put your weed in there”)
5-6 stalks green onion, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
Directions:
Mix it all together and serve on croissants.
Gina’s Tips
Add garlic salt to taste instead of regular salt, in fact use garlic pepper.
By the way, there will be no mentioning of evil miracle whip on my blog—that’s a serious sin.

OK, why do I not eat with you all the time?! EVERYTHING tastes better on croissants and I agree wholeheartedly about the evil sin of miracle whip or "salad dressing". I was 18 before I knew there was a difference and I said, "oh, mayo isn't disgusting, it's just that crappy sweet miracle whip!" I'm finally getting over my mayo phobia.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about that MW stuff...
ReplyDelete