
I love pudding for dessert because it's quick and easy. I am not a big fan of desserts with a rich peanut butter taste so this was perfect with just a subtle taste of it.
Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
40 min
Makes:
6 servings, one parfait each
Ingredients:
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
10 min
Total Time:
40 min
Makes:
6 servings, one parfait each
Ingredients:
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. peanut butter
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
Directions:
ADD milk gradually to peanut butter in medium bowl, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until well blended. Set aside.
ADD milk gradually to peanut butter in medium bowl, stirring with wire whisk until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until well blended. Set aside.
PREPARE pudding as directed on package. Spoon half of the pudding evenly into six parfait glasses; top with peanut butter mixture. Cover with remaining pudding.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. or until ready to serve. Store any leftover desserts in refrigerator.
Gina's Tips
I prefer to use the Safeway brand of chocolate pudding. I have tried many brands and it tastes the best in my opinion. Other brands are too salty or not smooth enough.

Yummy and my baby would like the protein in the peanut butter, right?!
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you that it cracks me up that you titled this "bite me"? But it's even more you because you didn't label it a cooking blog, but "Gina's EATING blog". I love it!