Friday, August 28, 2009

Chocolate Crescent Rolls


My Mom told me about this recipe and right away I said "oooooo…that sounds good." I tried them last night. Easiest dessert ever. I won't even bother with prep time and such.


Ingredients:


1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls (butter flaky)

Butter

Brown Sugar

Cinnamon

Nutella or any Chocolate Hazelnut Spread


Directions:


PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees. (Follow directions on crescent rolls can-degrees may vary. Mine read 375 degrees.)


SEPARATE crescent triangles and place on ungreased baking sheet.


SPREAD melted butter on each triangle.


SPRINKLE brown sugar and cinnamon on them and add a spoonful of chocolate hazelnut spread. Then roll each triangle into crescent roll.


REPEAT with the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top of the crescent rolls.


BAKE in oven for 12 minutes. Serve warm.


Gina's Tips


My Mom said she had them with regular sugar but I prefer brown sugar. Make sure and put a good spoonful of the chocolate spread on otherwise they will be too dry and what's more chocolate gonna hurt? You can also drizzle the chocolate spread on top of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment